OFTE STILLEDE SPØRGSMÅL
We deliver to any place of the World. You can find all the regions we work with on our customers map! The map speaks for itself.
If you order some gymnastics shoes, please measure the length of the foot in the following way: put your leg on the piece of paper, outline it; then measure this outline from the middle of the heel till the big toe (diagonally).
The order is usually made during 2 weeks. Read about the details here.
You can refuse the order before it is forwarded to the tailory manufacture.
After our sales manager receives the confirmation of your payment for the item, he/she informs you by e-mail about the fact that your leotard is ready to be forwarded to thetailory manufacture. After it’s been already forwarded to the manufacture, you cannot refuse the item.
Replacement and return of goods is implemented in accordance with the current legal acts in Russia, regulating consumer rights and trade rules. You can return the goods that are not included in the list of non-grocery goods of proper quality (the goods that cannot be returned or replaced by the analogous goods of different sizes, forms, fashion, color and furnishing). Terms for reclamation:
- You can refuse the item during 7 days, in case the item wasn’t used, the packing box, quality, stamps, factory labels are preserved and in case the item is not soiled.
- Missed deadline can lead to the difficulties and long reclamation processing, if worse comes to worst, you reclamation may be left even without processing.
We usually meet the wishes of our customers, including the wishes on goods return.
1. Please, write the complaint, attach the photos confirming the defective goods and send them to [email protected]
2. We accept the complaints if your situation matches the reclamation case and if you wrote it within 7 days.
3. Every reclamation case is processed during 1 week since the complaint is received.
4. Having received the whole information and checked all the necessary documents, we will inform you the result of your reclamation and offer you an optimal way to solve the problem.
5. If it is found out that the item was worn or has mechanical failures (splits, scratches, chips), excluding concealed manufacturing faults, we will take negative decision and refuse to settle your claim.